UK Arduino people

I’m just curious about how many Arduino people there are in the UK and where they are.

There’s a map here http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1279788781 but not many people have added themselves. Maybe this will give it a boost again.

Andrew

Yeah go look at the map and add yourself to it :wink:

Mowcius

Added

OK, not that many of us. I almost used an emocion then!

So as the newbie here, do any of you other Brits ever meet up? Hijack a HAM radio rally or anything?

Si.

There was a meet/workshop in Newcastle not that long ago - although I don’t think everyone there was an arduino.cc forum user.

There are an awful lot of us around in the UK. I know at least 5 people personally who use arduino and are not on that map.

Hopefully over time we will get more people on there.

I can say there are probably over a hundred people who use arduino in the UK but there are many who are not forum-goers.

Mowcius

There was a meet/workshop in Newcastle not that long ago - although I don’t think everyone there was an arduino.cc forum user.

There were 33 Arduino users at Howduino @ Newcastle and only a few of those look to be on this forum.

With mainstream UK distributors RS and Farnell both selling Arduino boards now the number of UK users could be bigger than we think

There were 33 Arduino users at Howduino @ Newcastle and only a few of those look to be on this forum.

With mainstream UK distributors RS and Farnell both selling Arduino boards now the number of UK users could be bigger than we think

Yes indeed, much bigger than we can observe.