Beginning with arduino, I'm looking for help for my project greehouse ultraponique.
- 1 temperature sensor DS18B20 (input 1-WIRE BUS)
- 7 digital humidity sensors (numérisue): how multiplex? a HEF4512 okay? which input? a little lost on the management of these sensors. [/ color]
- 1 ph sensor (analog input)
- 6 sensors water level NF: logic inputs
- 1 Sensor EC (conductivity): Analog input
- 1 O2 sensor dissolved but not yet found
- 7 piezoelectric transducers for 1.7MHz how to create the oscillator? it all work together for 1/4 hour if needed depending on humidity
- 2 pump
- 6 solenoid
- 2 ventilator
For the display part, I thought RASPBERRY PI use to create a html page in order to recover all the data from the sensors and especially draw the curves in time. When do you think?
In the best of worlds, I would like to receive an email alert if the level or temperature.
I was thinking of using an Arduino MEGA SHIELD VT + EXTENSION. is it enough for this project?
Firstly, I want to validate the hardware to switch to programming.
Thank you for the help you bring me