ultraponic system

Hi everyone,

Beginning with arduino, I'm looking for help for my project greehouse ultraponique.

• INPUT
  • 1 temperature sensor DS18B20 (input 1-WIRE BUS)
  • 7 digital humidity sensors (numérisue): how multiplex? a HEF4512 okay? which input? a little lost on the management of these sensors. [/ color]
  • 1 ph sensor (analog input)
  • 6 sensors water level NF: logic inputs
  • 1 Sensor EC (conductivity): Analog input
  • 1 O2 sensor dissolved but not yet found
  • OUTPUT
  • 7 piezoelectric transducers for 1.7MHz how to create the oscillator? it all work together for 1/4 hour if needed depending on humidity
  • 2 pump
  • 6 solenoid
  • 2 ventilator

For the display part, I thought RASPBERRY PI use to create a html page in order to recover all the data from the sensors and especially draw the curves in time. When do you think?
In the best of worlds, I would like to receive an email alert if the level or temperature.
I was thinking of using an Arduino MEGA SHIELD VT + EXTENSION. is it enough for this project?

Firstly, I want to validate the hardware to switch to programming.
Thank you for the help you bring me
Bruno

• INPUT
  • 1 temperature sensor DS18B20 (input 1-WIRE BUS)
  • 7 digital humidity sensors (numérisue): how multiplex? a HEF4512 okay? which input? a little lost on the management of these sensors. [/ color]
  • 1 O2 sensor dissolved but not yet found
  • OUTPUT
  • 7 piezoelectric transducers for 1.7MHz how to create the oscillator? it all work together for 1/4 hour if needed depending on humidity
  • 2 pump
  • 6 solenoid
  • 2 ventilator[/quote]

Thats quite a few inputs and output. You almost certainly need a Mega 2560

• 7 piezoelectric transducers for 1.7MHz how to create the oscillator?

I suspect it would be best to generate the 1.7Mhz externally. You may be able to use PWM, but its quite a bit higher than is normally output, and I'm not sure you'd be able to get an accurate 1.7Mhz as its not a integer divisor of 16Mhz (clock freq)

• 2 pump
  • 6 solenoid
  • 2 ventilator

[/quote]

Get an 8 channel and a 2 channel relay module (e.g like this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5V-Eight-8-Channel-Relay-Module-With-optocoupler-For-PIC-AVR-DSP-ARM-Arduino-/310574415181?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484fad7d4d

re:

• 1 O2 sensor dissolved but not yet found[/quote]
    What is the part numbers of these devices ?

MEGA SHIELD VT + EXTENSION

Please provide a link to this.

RASPBERRY PI use to create a html page in order to recover all the data from the sensors and especially draw the curves in time. When do you think?I

Yes. That would work.

I would like to receive an email alert if the level or temperature

If you are going to use a RaspberryPI, it could handle the email stuff

thank you for your reply

do you have a picture of a drawing of the wiring?