Ultrasonic Transducer: How do I wire this up?

Hi Guys,

does anyone have experience with this ultrasonic transducer that I got online? Here's the source: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/110V-100W-40K-Ultrasonic-Cleaner-Power-Driver-Board-1PCS-60W-40K-Transducer-For-Ultrasonic-Cleaning-Machines/32730395243.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.7m8Wir

I received it with no instructions at all. The site I got it from shows pics, but have no clue if those are instructions, or just pics with wires seemingly attached to the module.

I hope someone could help with these questions: how do I hook up the transducer to the board? how do I power the board? how thick should the sheet metal be to work with this transducer?

Thanks in advanced guys! :)

You will have to decide what the silk screen on top of the board says. Not in English. Obviously the board is powered with 110 volts DC. What the other two pin connector is I don't know.

I also don't know why the question in an Ardino forum. This is not something you want to hook up with and Arduino, nor play with 110 volts DC. It is made for an ultrasonic cleaning device.

Paul