Unable to Burn Code

I am having an Arduino Nano(328p) My OS is Windows 10pro I am Error something like this: Arduino: 1.6.13 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328"

Sketch uses 880 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30,720 bytes. Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes. An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

One More Error Message Arduino: 1.6.13 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328"

Sketch uses 880 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30,720 bytes. Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes. avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x51 Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

My guess is: you got a clone and haven't installed the right driver for the uSB/serial communication and the board is not recognized - but, as I said, just a guess.

This is an instruction for you to switch on Verbose output. Only then we could stop guessing what kind of error your board produces. So switch on Verbose mode and post what it shows when trying to upload something.

Addit: while I prepared my answer you found the "switch" to get the verbose information. This kind of error leads in most cases to what I guessed - have a look at the bottom of the Nano and tell us, what chip (20 .. 30 pins) you can identify there (maybe CH340 ?)

Yest Its the CHR400 IC and Its having 16 Pins And I was in a HURRY! :) Now What do I need to do ? :o

Download and install the drivers for the serial chip - that may or may not be the problem.

Often, when you see the same number go by every time in the timeout (or something very close to it, bitwise), it's because the micro you're talking to is bootloaded as a different board than you think it is. The hardware on the Nano, Pro Mini, Mini, and the Uno are all compatible, and they can be loaded with a bootloader that doesn't match the board. With cheapo chinese clones, they sometimes don't get this right - or, since the Uno bootloader is strictly better, they use the Uno bootloader to do their customers a favor, but this detail is then not communicated by the vendor.

To test for this, try telling the IDE it's an Uno, or a Pro Mini (go through the three common ones - Uno, Pro Mini, Nano) and attempting to upload.

@DrAzzy: that said, so you think that it's not a driver issue?

Based on his reply I am not sure if the OP really got the device detected in the OS which is the first issue to be solved, but I might be mistaken, let's see.

@Sagnik2: As DrAzzy said, load and install the driver from here if the device was not detected before.

At first when I connected my Arduino Nano Clone It was detected and the drivers got installed. I forgot to say something that instead of using an USB cable I connected data wires to the connector and 5V and GND to the pins