Unable to communicate with attiny13a

Hello guys, i bought attiny13a in soic package. I soldered them to get a usable breakout, and then connected them to the usbasp for testing if they are working. I am unable to get any reply from the controller. I am using usbasp with 64us bitclock period; also tried joining the connection for slow sck to no effect. There can't be anything wrong with the usbasp i guess because i am using the same one with a factory new atmega8a without any problems. The attiny13a is taken from a new reel so i doubt someone messed up with it before. Tested it with another t13 from same reel, with same no reply from the controller so i don't know if something is wrong with the controller.

What might be causing this problem?
(usbasp command: avrdude -c usbasp -p t13 -P usb -B 64
just checking if the controller is detected)
(edit:i connected multimeter there is ~0.02v on the miso pin and when i slowed down sck to 500hz, i could see it goes 0.02 then 0.04 then b ack to 0.02 then connected an led and it was blinking when the signal is coming but unfortunately i don't have an oscilloscope to check if its like a data signal or random voltage, tried another one from the reel same result. This is really bugging me)

Probably fuses of the ATTiny is not set as they should. Where did you get the part from? If it is from China they may be factory programmed to anything. Try external clock, if it doesn't help try high voltage programming.

Smajdalf:
Probably fuses of the ATTiny is not set as they should. Where did you get the part from? If it is from China they may be factory programmed to anything. Try external clock, if it doesn't help try high voltage programming.

I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. Anyway, tried high voltage programming to no result. All 3 ics are giving low and high fuse as 0xFF and after writing the default fuses, still gives out 0xFF for low and high fuses.
Edit: I was stupid in putting the transistor's configuration incorrect. Checked the datasheet and changed the pins, after that i could get the device's fuses finally, which were lfuse F6 hfuse F8. But i couldn't change the fuses, so i did a chip erase and voila, set the fuses to default and it worked.
Wonder why the manufacturer set fuses like this. (Maybe they were manufactured for something else and the factory guy sold these on the side for some profit XD)