Unable to establish Arduino IoT Cloud connection with MKR1000

Hi all,

I am new here so I hope this post is accepted and answered.
I have recently acquired an Arduino MKR IoT Bundle and am trying to connect my MKR1000 to the Arduino IoT Cloud.

When I attempt to setup a new device, the first step (sketch upload) and second step happen relatively quickly and then it gets stuck on the third step (Configuring Secure Element...). After staying on this step for a while (3-4 minutes) it goes back to the point where I give the device a new name and it goes through steps 1-3 again.

I have not been able to get past this point, and I have tried this on a mac and windows, on different browsers (chrome, firefox) and also with different usb cables. I am not sure what to do now and am therefore posting this.

I hope that someone can help me.
Cheers!

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I have been searching relentlessly on how resolve the issue to connect the MRK1000 to the cloud with no success.

Hello, I checked with an MKR 1000 board and I was able to add the board to the Arduino IoT cloud, check if the board has the latest version of the WiFi101 firmware available on the board. The board I used has version 19.6.1 if that also doesn't help make sure you are using the latest version of the Create Agent.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.