Unable to identify the components

I recently purchased the following components thinking of rgb led and sensor, however i am not able to find the wiring,

any info about these will be appericiated

I purchased the below components thinking of RGB led and the Sensor, however these are not that, can anyone help me with what exactely they are

Thanks for the help

Please read How to use this forum particularly #9

Not sure from the photos, sorry.

Where did you get them? What were they described as? What is the part number of each item?

hey, i got these from an old repair shop, apparently, the shopkeeper had no idea what these are, and no part number was there.

i enclosed the image in tags, but it is not showing the drive image

So what did you buy? Links please.

I don't see a picture, by the way. If you see one, it's my setup of the browser.

Using individual images, you can use Google image search to find a matching image and a link to the source.

Paul

However you need to have usable photos.

Unless you are a professional photographer and know what you are doing, do not attempt to take photos inside.

Take your parts outside in full daylight but not direct sun. Use a real camera able to focus in detail and if it has no "macro" function, keep at least half a metre away and use the (genuine) zoom.

@rakeshsharma, please do not cross-post. Threads merged.

Was wondering how I could have missed reply #3 :wink:

rakeshsharma:
I purchased the below components thinking of RGB led and the Sensor, however these are not that, can anyone help me with what exactely they are
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ApeH9S2NagjbXhhh-3rq8SpgQMGKEDOr

The clear one on the left could be an RGB LED or some kind of light sensor. Try connecting a lithium button cell to various combinations of pins to see if it lights up. If not, probably a sensor.
The two on the right would look just like IR Remote receivers... if they had three pins. My best guess for a four-pin unit would be some kind of IR proximity detector (IR LED plus IR sensor).
Have you looked at all sides of the devices under high magnification to see if they have any markings?

Here are the OPs components: