Unable to install on Windows Server

I have installed windows server on my 64bit laptop to do different development related work.

When i try to download Arduino it takes to microsoft store web site, when i click the button Install on my device, it says device is not registered,

After give some try i was able to understand, Microsoft account can't be configured on my Windows Server 2012 machine.

Please help if there are some solution, or if i can download from somewhere else.

It's not very clear from the download page, but there are actually three options for running the Arduino IDE on Windows. The one you tries is the Windows Store App. The other two options are:

• Windows Installer, for Windows XP and up
  • Windows ZIP file for non admin install

Those words on the download page are actually links to the downloads.

Hi thanks for reply,
I did not find any alternate to download installation, can you please advise where can i find the link,
it looks horrible when it even does not allow to download and Arduino did not provide and alternate link.
Microsoft store has great issues regarding installation there must be some alternates to download the application.

Windows Installer, for Windows XP and up
Windows ZIP file for non admin install

sairfan1:
can you please advise where can i find the link

They’re right there on the download page. Here’s a screenshot with the links circled:
Clipboard02.png