unable to run arduino IDE 1.8.13 update and now, I broke my 1.8.9

Hi

I was with the arduino 1.8.9 IDE running on Linux Mint19 and was offered for an upgrade to 1.8.13 which I did.

But I can't gest it working. I tried to revert to previous version (12, 11) then to 1.8.9 which was my release and was working, but even the 1.8.9 won't work any more !

It always gives the same error about not finding

harold@harold-ThinkPad-T530:~/Téléchargements$ cd arduino-1.8.9
harold@harold-ThinkPad-T530:~/Téléchargements/arduino-1.8.9$ ls
arduino arduino-builder arduino-linux-setup.sh examples hardware install.sh java lib libraries reference revisions.txt tools tools-builder uninstall.sh
harold@harold-ThinkPad-T530:~/Téléchargements/arduino-1.8.9$ sudo ./install.sh
[sudo] Mot de passe de harold :
Adding desktop shortcut, menu item and file associations for Arduino IDE...
rm: impossible de supprimer '/usr/local/bin/arduino': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Removing symlink failed. Hope that's OK. If not then rerun as root with sudo.

rm: impossible de supprimer '/usr/local/bin/arduino': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Removing symlink failed. Hope that's OK. If not then rerun as root with sudo.

done!
harold@harold-ThinkPad-T530:~/Téléchargements/arduino-1.8.9$ ls
arduino arduino-builder arduino-linux-setup.sh examples hardware install.sh java lib libraries reference revisions.txt tools tools-builder uninstall.sh
harold@harold-ThinkPad-T530:~/Téléchargements/arduino-1.8.9$ ./arduino
./arduino: ligne 35: /home/harold/Téléchargements/arduino-1.8.9/java/bin/java: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

harold@harold-ThinkPad-T530:~/Téléchargements/arduino-1.8.9/java/bin$ ls
ControlPanel java javaws jcontrol jjs keytool orbd pack200 policytool rmid rmiregistry servertool tnameserv unpack200

It's always complaining not finding "/java/bin/java", but as you can see it is present !

Could anybody help me fixing my IDE please.