Unable to upload to arduino - Troubleshooting couldn't help me

I am on a Mac and I am unable to upload to my Arduino 101.

I tried all the solutions at http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload ( this link came from an error message )

I think the error is in my ports because under Tools>Serial Ports, my Arduino Board is not visible.

I have the required drivers.

I tried burning boot loader.

Any info would be helpful, like an explanation of what is happening, or all the resources that are contributing to a problem like this.

Same here, exept that i run Windows. People say " Install the drivers". You should try that. However mine still doesnt seem to work. I dont know of the USB Cable or the Arduino UNO doesnt work. I berely got it too. Hope someone helps!

@DannyIsOnFire14, can you find the Arduino in the device manager? That will tell you what port it is using.

@MyHighLow, sorry... I can help with computer issues, but not with fruit. Being apple I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have to buy some special $200 adapter to get the Arduino to work. I know they really don't like you using anything that you didn't pay them a bunch of money for.

I have no signs of anything related to Arduino or " Unknwon Devices" like i see in youtube. Its like it wasnt even connected. However the board is turned on.

It might be in with the COM ports. It might not say anything about Arduino. You may just need to see which COM port is there when it is plugged and and disappears when it is not.

I have no ports when i unplug or plug it in. The option on Tools>Port is dim, i have zero ports. Its really weird. I have reinstalled the Arduino 8 times now. Also tried the troubleshoot. On device manager i have nothing either.

Funny storie...

I didn't have the USB Cable connected all the way to the board all the time. So many hours to figure that out

MyHighLow:
I am on a Mac and I am unable to upload to my Arduino 101.

I tried all the solutions at http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload ( this link came from an error message )

I think the error is in my ports because under Tools>Serial Ports, my Arduino Board is not visible.

I have the required drivers.

I tried burning boot loader.

Any info would be helpful, like an explanation of what is happening, or all the resources that are contributing to a problem like this.

Hi i Just solved the same issue. Try to read my post: board not recognized - Installation & Troubleshooting - Arduino Forum

Hope this can be helpful.

good luck!

bye,
Marco