Unable to upload to Arduino Zero

When uploading to my Arduino Zero via the programming port, I get two errors (Error: unable to find CMSIS-DAP device, Error: No Valid JTAG Interface Configured). What's strange is that I was able to upload sketches completely fine for the past few weeks and only today has this error appeared. I haven't made any changes to my computer since then, so this problem is really puzzling me.

I am able to upload to a Freetronics Eleven board perfectly fine on this computer, and I can upload to the Zero from other computers. The issue seems to be with uploading from this computer onto the Zero.

I've tried searching for similar problems, but from the solutions in the other thread on this forums with a similar problem haven't helped. Specifically, I have tried resetting the board and I have tried the IDE from both Arduino.cc and Arduino.org. I haven't tried anything with the bootloader, as it seems to be a problem with my computer and not the board. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver for the board, but I haven't been able to make much progress on that front.

I've included some information about my computer and board below. I've had little success in finding much information about the two errors I've been getting, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

OS: Windows 8.1 with Bing Board: Arduino Zero - 32 bit Cortex M0 Arduino with Debug Interface Verbose Uploading Error Message:

Sketch uses 8,452 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 262,144 bytes. C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\openocd\0.9.0-arduino/bin/openocd.exe -d2 -s C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\openocd\0.9.0-arduino/share/openocd/scripts/ -f C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\samd\1.6.6/variants/arduino_zero/openocd_scripts/arduino_zero.cfg -c telnet_port disabled; program {{C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Temp\build3bacd699e2b461978a45cb7dcd751663.tmp/sketch_jun23a.ino.bin}} verify reset 0x00002000; shutdown Open On-Chip Debugger 0.9.0-gd4b7679 (2015-06-10-22:24) Licensed under GNU GPL v2 For bug reports, read http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html debug_level: 2 Info : only one transport option; autoselect 'swd' adapter speed: 500 kHz adapter_nsrst_delay: 100 cortex_m reset_config sysresetreq Error: unable to find CMSIS-DAP device Error: No Valid JTAG Interface Configured.