unable to upload to pro mini

Hi
I am trying to upload a sketch to arduino pro mini and every time I try I get an error message.

Arduino: 1.8.2 (Windows XP), Board: "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini, ATmega328 (3.3V, 8 MHz)"

Build options changed, rebuilding all
Sketch uses 12244 bytes (39%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30720 bytes.
Global variables use 862 bytes (42%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1186 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x30
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x30
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x30
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x30
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x30
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20
An error occurred while uploading the sketch
Invalid library found in C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\MPU9250: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\MPU9250
Invalid library found in C:\Documents and Settings\INDIAN\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\MPU9150_DMP: C:\Documents and Settings\INDIAN\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\MPU9150_DMP
Invalid library found in C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\MPU9250: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\MPU9250
Invalid library found in C:\Documents and Settings\INDIAN\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\MPU9150_DMP: C:\Documents and Settings\INDIAN\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\MPU9150_DMP

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

The MPU 9250 libraries are installed . I am unable to figure out what is wrong.
Please help. I am using windows XP hope that is not the problem.

It's not the libraries; that would result in verify errors.

Did you select the correct serial port for the programmer?

Not familiar with the pro mini, but there are two versions (3.3V/8MHz and 5V/16MHz) and you have to select the correct one.

Did you connect it correctly to the programmer?

After that, I'm out of options.

Thing with a Pro Mini is, it has no USB. So what did you connect for that? And did you install the driver for it? And select the correct COM port?

Noting to do with the problem but I would also suggest updating Arduino. And even more, updating that ancient OS!

Yes there was a problem with com settings, rectified it works, but the uploading error is still there i.e

An error occurred while uploading the sketch

tried various options, changing I2c address from 0X68 to 0X69, and 0X70

the results are:

same error message but he OLED display changes

0X68-- Only y axis values change rest showing “0”.
0X69,0X70-- All values struck at “-1”

is it a error in the code

Might be, post the whole error message please. And do as it says, enable verbose output. :wink: