unable to verify program on atmega8 or attiny2313

hello all,

i have been working on a project with Bluetooth. it is a simple project which uses pin 10 and 11 as Rx & TX .... the project simply switches some led on and off via android phone. i am using "Arduino Mega Adk" as my programmer.

what i want to do is create hex file of the program written then use it with external programmer....

i want to use either atmega8 or attiny2313 micro controller. (BTW i am using windows 7)

i am very new to programming and micro controllers.....
any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Problem is when ever i try to write atmega 8@8Mhz it gives me following error.

C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:81: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'void SoftwareSerial::begin(long int)':
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:399: error: 'PCICR' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:402: error: 'PCMSK2' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:402: error: 'PCMSK0' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:402: error: 'PCMSK1' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'void SoftwareSerial::end()':
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:417: error: 'PCMSK2' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:417: error: 'PCMSK0' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:417: error: 'PCMSK1' was not declared in this scope

and whenever i try to verify attiny2313 @8Mhz it gives me the following error.

C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:81: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'void SoftwareSerial::begin(long int)':
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:399: error: 'digitalPinToPCICR' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:401: error: 'digitalPinToPCICRbit' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:402: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:402: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSKbit' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'void SoftwareSerial::end()':
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:417: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:418: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSKbit' was not declared in this scope

and whenever i try to verify attiny2313 @1Mhz it gives me the following error.

C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:128:2: error: #error This version of SoftwareSerial supports only 20, 16 and 8MHz processors
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:383: error: 'table' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:399: error: 'digitalPinToPCICR' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:401: error: 'digitalPinToPCICRbit' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:402: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:402: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSKbit' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:417: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSK' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:418: error: 'digitalPinToPCMSKbit' was not declared in this scope
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'virtual size_t SoftwareSerial::write(uint8_t)':
C:\arduino\arduino\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:458: error: 'XMIT_START_ADJUSTMENT' was not declared in this scope

please help me out.... it has been 5 days searching for this issue but cant get to any conclusion.