Unavailable Digiducky.zip (bootloader for Digispark ATtiny85)

Hi there,

I don't know in which subforum should a question like this be posted... please move it if it's wrong here and excuse any inconveniences.

• Does any user have the DigiDucky.zip file already downloaded so he/she can make it available somehow? The link is broken and I lost the file I downloaded some time ago.

https://sites.google.com/site/csapractical/DigiDucky.zip

This was a specific micronucleous bootloader and an exe file that launched CMD in order to upload it to the ATtiny85.

Thank you A LOT in advance.

Look here

Danois90:
Look here

Hi Danois,

Thanks for your help but I can not see the file "Digiducky.zip" there... I am searching for this specific file which was available to download at the link I posted. I am searching for somebody that downloaded it some time ago and still have it on his/her PC.

Thank you in advance!

If you look at this link, the bootloader file is named "micronucleus-1.11-entry-jumper-pb0-upgrade.hex" which can be found here.

If that is not what you are looking for, you might want to be more specific in your needs, rather than looking for a specific file which - apparently - is no longer available.

Danois90:
If you look at this link, the bootloader file is named "micronucleus-1.11-entry-jumper-pb0-upgrade.hex" which can be found here.

If that is not what you are looking for, you might want to be more specific in your needs, rather than looking for a specific file which - apparently - is no longer available.

Hello again,

THANK YOU so much for your help. You saved me! And sorry for not being more precise explaining my needs. I was not sure which exact version was inside that Digiducky.zip file. Thanks again.