Uncatorgorized error messages

I can't verify or upload any sketches or code at all to my arduino uno. It says that in my eeprom it's marked as uncatorgorized. Why ? and how doi fix Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino Uno"

WARNING: Category '' in library EEPROM is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized' WARNING: Category '' in library SPI is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized' WARNING: Category '' in library SoftwareSerial is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized' WARNING: Category '' in library Wire is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized' Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino AVR Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core. C:\Users\TRO'SA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_556326\Button.ino:6:22: fatal error: CurieBLE.h: No such file or directory this?

About the "Uncategorized" and "deprecated recipe" warnings, do this:

• Tools > Board > Boards Manager
  • Wait for downloads to finish
  • Click on "Arduino AVR Boards"
  • Click "Update"
  • Wait for update to finish
  • Click "Close

About the "CurieBLE.h: No such file or directory" error, that library is part of the Intel Curie Boards core and can only be used with an Arduino 101. You're compiling for an Arduino Uno. If you have an Arduino 101 then you need to install Intel Curie Boards via Boards Manager and then select the 101 from the Tools > Board menu. If you don't have a 101 then you won't be able to use the CureBLE library.

Thanks a lot. I did get it working. So i can't use this linksprite bluetooth module?

The CurieBLE library is written for use with the onboard Bluetooth capability of the Arduino 101. If you are not using an Arduino 101 then you can't use the CurieBLE library. That doesn't mean you can't use a Bluetooth module with a different Arduino, you just need to use the right library or code to go with your module. Do some research and you'll probably find the information you need. The CurieBLE library would almost certainly have been of no use for that purpose anyway.

ok. I'll look into it. Again thank you