understanding some functions

Hello, I want to use MSP library to show MPU6050 values in the GUI MULTIWII ,
please ,is there anyone can explain me more those functions?

void MSP::send()
bool MSP::recv()
bool MSP::waitFor()
bool MSP::request()
bool MSP::command()
bool MSP::getActiveModes()

MSP-master.zip (18.2 KB)

can explain me more those functions?

More than what? What do you want to know about them?

Where did you get the library?

youceforo:
Hello, I want to use MSP library to show MPU6050 values in the GUI MULTIWII ,
please ,is there anyone can explain me more those functions?

Isn't there any documentation? I wouldn't even try using a library that didn't have at least some documentation!

PaulMurrayCbr:
Isn't there any documentation? I wouldn't even try using a library that didn't have at least some documentation!

No, there wasn't.

ok thanks ,I want to know the function that can show MPU6050 values in the GUI MULTIWII .

PaulS:
No, there wasn't.

Hmm - GitHub - fdivitto/MSP: Arduino MSP (MultiWii Serial Protocol) library

Yup. Nothing in the wiki. No examples. All you have is the .h, and it assumes that the programmer is thoroughly familiar with the command set. It's pretty clear that you pass pointers to the appropriate struct using those void* arguments, but the only reason it's clear is that I have been programming for a while now.

OP: the only person who can explain to you how to use this library is the person who wrote it. There is an email link on the author's profile page fdivitto (Fabrizio Di Vittorio) · GitHub , or you can raise the lack of any docs as an issue on the issues page Issues · fdivitto/MSP · GitHub . But you aren't going to get much help here - we don't have a magic way of just knowing how someone else's code works. We'd have to read the source and experiment with whatever-it-is that this code is supposed to talk to.