The setup is:
1. Install protective 2x36V zeeners, 2x10 Ohm/2x1.6W resistors, and 16 mOhm shunt.
2. (1) 2200 W heater at 220V AC supply voltage. Be sure that the neutral point of the AC supply is solidly grounded. Otherwsie, use 220/220V/3 kW isolation transformation for experiment. After that you can leave the system on the floating 220V supply.
(2) Practicall, you may not be able to arrange such a huge setup. In that case, use 220/220V-500W isolation transformer and a 3x100W filament lamp to feed line current of 1.364 A current.
3. Measure AC voltage across shunt/cathod-points of zeeners using a DVM, you shoud see very close to 160 mV under Step-2(1) setup and 13.6 mV under Step-2(2) setup.
4. Measure volatge (DC) at Vout terminal (with gain 25) of INA225, you should see very close to 4V under Step-2(1) setup and Vout (record the reading).
5. Feed this 4V /Vout to an analog channel of the ADC of UNO and map it to show 10.00 A /1.364 A on the display unit.
Practically, you may not get a shunt of 16 mOhm; in that case, what shunt do you have?
Safety Warning!!! As you will be working with 220V which is very lethal. So, take enough protection to get away from possible eletrocution.