Unity with Arduino

Hello Guys. First, sorry for my bad english. I want to control Arduino with Unity. I got it connected by Serial port, and its working. I was following this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMAWe2d7lC0 . My problem is, i want to write 4-byte int from unity to Arduino. For now i see i can only write strings. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Can you provide more information on how you want to use unity (it's software, right?) Maybe a link, a sketch, and if applicable a wiring diagram?

Here's a hint. Many folks do not want to go watch a video in order to understand your question.

ChrisTenone: Can you provide more information on how you want to use unity (it's software, right?) Maybe a link, a sketch, and if applicable a wiring diagram?

Here's a hint. Many folks do not want to go watch a video in order to understand your question.

I think its a game engine

nathancamp: I think its a game engine

It is and has been asked about a few times on the forum.

Top google hit for " arduino unity" is this tutorial:- http://www.alanzucconi.com/2015/10/07/how-to-integrate-arduino-with-unity/

My problem is, i want to write 4-byte int from unity to Arduino. For now i see i can only write strings.

So turn your value into a string at the Arduino end by using a Serial.print call.

I'm using Unity (yeah its software, a game engine) to control arduino. Trust me, i was searching internet (i'm not a retard), and i found this tutorial too. Saddly its not working anymore + its not helping in my case. Serial.print on Unity or Arduino side? There is no Serial.print in Unity. I'm using System.IO.Ports library in C# to get connect with arduino.

sharaku: I'm using Unity (yeah its software, a game engine) to control arduino. Trust me, i was searching internet (i'm not a retard), and i found this tutorial too. Saddly its not working anymore + its not helping in my case.

That it too bad that a tutorial written the end of last year is "not working anymore" (whatever that means) and that "its not helping in my case" (whatever that means).

Maybe it is time to move on to something that "works" and "is helping in your case".

Serial.print on Unity or Arduino side?

well considering in reply #3 I said:-

So turn your value into a string at the Arduino end by using a Serial.print call.

What side do you think I meant? The clue is in the words I used.

Often beginners and newcomers mix up the concept of "control" and "monitor", what exactly do you want to do? Control the Arduino so that it makes an output happen, like a motor turn or an LED flash, or do you want to monitor the Arduino so you can see the results of reading a sensor, like a joystick.

I'm using System.IO.Ports library in C# to get connect with arduino.

What ever it is it is just simple serial data to talk between the two devices. The Arduino bit has not changed so you just need to know what has happened to the Unity end. As this is an Arduino forum and not a Unity forum maybe you would be better served by asking in the latter.