universal ebay car remote signal?

hello,
what signal does these ebay remote control send out?
and is it possible to buy an arduino module to pick up that signal,
so i can use those 2 remote to another project?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401048242408?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That's an RF remote. An Arduino can read the signal only if you figure out what frequency the remote is using and buy a receiver for that frequency.
I would say not to buy that particular one. If your goal is to have an RF remote to use with the Arduino, then look for a remote that uses a 2262 chip. Either 315MHz or 433MHz, and buy a receiver of the same frequency. They will be much much cheaper than the one you showed, and may be more useful for an Arduino project since the one you showed may have rolling code and security protocol which will most likely be unnecessary for your projects.

and is it possible to buy an arduino module to pick up that signal,
so i can use those 2 remote to another project?

Presumably there is a code (transmitted data) and it should be unique to each device so if your neighbor buys the same kit you can't open each other's car.

So, unless you can read and "hack" the code you'll have to use the receiver that comes with the kit. You can use that receiver with the Arduino but it's 12V so you'll have to "adapt" it to your 5V Arduino.

...You can probably buy something on the black market that can read, store, and re-transmit the code.

If it's not completely crap, it uses "rolling codes" - You will not be able to get anything useful from that, even if you had a reciever-module connected to the Arduino.

Some reading: Rolling codes

Like others mention, buy a remote with a simple set of codes (not rolling)

// Per.

Zapro:
If it's not completely crap, it uses "rolling codes"

I have had one of these installed in my car, it reacted to pretty much any 433Mhz remote if you pressed it often enough, haha :smiley:

lg, couka