Unknown MCU message

Hi again,

I have a small programme for some LED lighting to a sci-fi model, it is about 2.7k is size so won't go on to an ATtiny2313. I have tried to put it onto an ATtiny4313 but get the following error message, I have Uno 3 and using ArduinoISP to load.

unknown MCU 'attiny4313' specified
star_trek_klingon_d7_2.cpp:1: error: MCU 'attiny4313' supported for assembler only
In file included from C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/WProgram.h:18,
                 from C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/Arduino.h:4,
                 from C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LED_fader/LedFader.h:3,
                 from star_trek_klingon_d7_2.ino:3:
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:624: error: 'TINY_DEBUG_SERIAL_REGISTER' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:624: error: 'TINY_DEBUG_SERIAL_BIT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:624: error: template argument 1 is invalid
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:624: error: template argument 2 is invalid
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:624: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:625: error: 'TINY_DEBUG_SERIAL_REGISTER' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:625: error: 'TINY_DEBUG_SERIAL_BIT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:625: error: template argument 1 is invalid
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:625: error: template argument 2 is invalid
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:625: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:626: error: 'TINY_DEBUG_SERIAL_REGISTER' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:626: error: 'TINY_DEBUG_SERIAL_BIT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:626: error: template argument 1 is invalid
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:626: error: template argument 2 is invalid
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:626: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h: In member function 'void TinyDebugSerial::begin(long int)':
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:682: error: cannot convert 'TinyDebugSerialWriter_9600*' to 'TinyDebugSerialWriter*' in assignment
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:686: error: cannot convert 'TinyDebugSerialWriter_38400*' to 'TinyDebugSerialWriter*' in assignment
C:\Users\Warren.monks.WALDECK\Documents\Arduino\hardware\tiny\cores\tiny/TinyDebugSerial.h:690: error: cannot convert 'TinyDebugSerialWriter_115200*' to 'TinyDebugSerialWriter*' in assignment

There is a long list of recognised MCUs as part of the error but as this runs to just under 3 pages I have left them out.

The ATtiny2313 boards are listed when I look at the menu and I have no issues with the 2313.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Warren

Having looked through a couple of other threads I have updated Winavr and added the 4313 information to the avrdude.conf file.

Do I need to add a "# define attiny4313" line in there somewhere and if so where as I am still getting the unknown mcu message above.

Thanks in anticipation.

Warren