Unknown module

Hello guys,
I found this part without number. Do you have an idea what could it be?

On grey rectangle is "220", all on black part in unreadable.



It is a switch mode power supply module. The grey rectangle is an inductor.

Most likely to be a step down regulator although it might be a boost or step up regulator.

In future please post images correctly as an attachment, read the how to use this forum sticky post.

It looks to me like it is a module that is produced as a 'drop in' replacement for a standard 78xx voltage regulator.

One of the tick boxes should be filled in to indicate what voltage it is set up for.


Consult the datasheet of the IC on the board for details .
(I can’t make out the writing on the IC from the photo)

It looks like one of these: