unlink a library

hey
im trying to run a small program on arduino nano that uses ADXL345 accelerometer (writen in C without using arduino script or libraries)
while compiling i get an error about linking wire.h library from arduino driver of ADXL345
although i have my own drivers for I2C and for ADXL345

how can i unlink the arduino adxl driver so it wouldnt ask for the wire.h driver?

You have a sketch in your libraries folder that has a different ADXL345.h file. The Arduino builder seems to find that library instead of the one in your current sketch.

Why do you have sketches in your libraries folder? Move them somewhere else and see if the problem persists.

Pieter

when i link the divers they are copied to the main project folder
i tryed to seperate them to another folder but the IDE keeps copying them when i link them to the project

Please don't post screenshots of text. That is very unhelpful. When you encounter an error you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar in the Arduino IDE "Copy error messages" (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button. In a message here, click the code tags button (</> on the forum toolbar) and then paste the error.

If the text exceeds the forum's 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the "Reply" button here, you will see an "Attachments and other settings" link.