Uno and Micro not communicating

I have an Uno(COM6) and a micro (COM7) each connected to their own nRF24L01 transmitter. I am trying to use the getting started tutorial for RF transmitters (find in attached). I uploaded the same sketch to both. The Uno looks like it is working correctly and is sending out packets. But it keeps failing. The Micro only ever says that it “Got Payload… Sent Response”. Does that mean it is working? I don’t think it does. Can anyone assist me on this matter. I just want them to communicate.

thanks

gettingstarted.txt (5.62 KB)

printf.txt (691 Bytes)

micro.JPG

Uno.JPG

I don't know much about nordic RF but, did you check both are on the same channel? Same baudrate?

I am not sure I know if they are on the same channel or not. The tutorials for RFs is not very helpful for a novice. The Baud rate is the same. That I know

rodenbut: I have an Uno(COM6) and a micro (COM7) each connected to their own nRF24L01 transmitter.

I assume the COMx are the PC ports they are connected to - so the output of both devices can be seen on their respective Serial Monitors ?

If the NRFs are connected to serial ports (software serial ?) have you tried connecting the serial ports directly with wires (and without the wireless) to prove that the communication and display works at a very basic level.

...R

I've run that sketch before and it worked so there must be something wrong with your wiring. Post your wiring to each arduino and radio. The code is fine. It's probably your wirning. Make SURE you use the wiring for RF24 library.