Hello. I'm brand new to the Arduino product. I have an interesting project that I need help with the coding. I've installed a hidden cabinet in a clients basement bar area. In general, here is what I'm trying to accomplish.
- When a rocker switch is turned ON, it initiates the process.
- a Linear Actuator (wired to Pololu MC33926 Motor shield) drives a wall mounted picture frame up the wall to expose the hidden cabinet. This actuator needs to run for 15 seconds and then STOP.
- A 12vdc light (run through a 5vdc external Relay) will turn on after the Rocker Switch has been ON for 10 seconds. This light is built into the bottom of a tray at the bottom of the cabinet.
- A second linear actuator will then drive the tray out of the wall (drive for 15 seconds and then STOP). An expensive Whiskey bottle is sitting on this tray (with the light shining through the bottom of it) as a "display item".
- The light turns OFF after 60 seconds (adjustable).
- When the Rocker Switch is turned OFF, the reverse sequence has to happen (tray actuator moves into the wall, light is turned OFF (if it isn't already OFF), and then 2nd actuator drives wall picture frame back into the original position.
I'm really confused on how to set all of this up in a sketch. I've spent the last 3 days looking at forum's, example code, demo code, etc and my braibn is overloaded to say the least.
Can anyone help with getting the code put together for this awesome project?