Uno die?

Hello, I have a trusting Uno I have been using, so I uploaded code numerous times. Today I was uploding codes. All in a sudden, it just keep giving me the error "avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt X of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding"

Have the Uno reaches the end of life? Is there any way to fix it? Thanks.

They don’t wear out .

What have you changed ???

hammy: They don’t wear out .

What have you changed ???

The only changed I made was updated it from Arduino 1.8.6 to 1.8.7. I think there possibly some kind of bug on 1.8.7, I also upgraded to 1.8.7 on my Linux machine. the same error. So i tend to think it is a software bug. I tried 3 different Arduinos, 4 Nanos, 2 Unos and 2 megas. It only works on the Mega. :( Does anyone else experienced this?

Just curious, I also have another unrelated question. Last time I visited Arduino download page, on the left column, it has the IDE 1.8.6, on the right column it has 1.0.6, how come?

Just curious, I also have another unrelated question. Last time I visited Arduino download page, on the left column, it has the IDE 1.8.6, on the right column it has 1.0.6, how come?

No idea what you see, so you have to show a screenshot if you still see the same.