Hi, problems with Arduino UNO not being recognized by Windows
- I have two Arduino UNO's
- One works OK, the other one is invisible to winows VISTA.
- Same PC, same cable, same all.
- Switched ATmega from boards and ATMEGAs are OK, but problem is with one board
- Originally both work OK.
- Invisible UNO was working, but suddenly stopped being recognized while running
shifting leds sketch and opening serial monitor
- when shifted ATmegas, the one on good board took blinking led sketch an ran OK on
bad board, OK board continue to be OK with the other AT mega.
- Did the boothloader transfer using UNO as ISP, Rx, Tx and Rx2 LEDs blinked for few
minutes Good transfer message appeared, but still windows will not see.
Any ideas on how to fix????