UNO not working

Hi everebody.
I just bought a new UNO and some others goods. I tried to connect him to the computer and the arduinu program cannot control the board with the simple example blink. I shore i chose the right port and the right board for that goal. i have windows 8 64 bit. when i’m try to upload the blink program to the board i get this message : avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00.
some suggest?
thank’s for the help :slight_smile:

Please check your driver being installed properly or not

http://mytechblog.com/tutorials/arduino/install-arduino-drivers-on-windows-8/

Infomation on installing driver on windows 8 given below.

AMPS-N: Please check your driver being installed properly or not

http://mytechblog.com/tutorials/arduino/install-arduino-drivers-on-windows-8/

Infomation on installing driver on windows 8 given below.

i had already done this. i installed the drivers. the Arduino not working also in other compute who have windows 7.

Where did you buy it from?

some electronic shop. if i press the reset buttomn and the led didn't blink it's mean that i dont have bootloader ?

ec276: some electronic shop. if i press the reset buttomn and the led didn't blink it's mean that i dont have bootloader ?

Yes.

[quote author=James C4S link=msg=2008225 date=1419014121] Yes. [/quote]

I have the same problem. So how can we solve that? If you dont mind please.... But my pc says I have the "best" drivers for Andruino.

Can you post a link to where you bought the board from?

monchosalcedo: I have the same problem. So how can we solve that? If you dont mind please.... But my pc says I have the "best" drivers for Andruino.

The ATmega328 doesn't have a bootloader (pin 13's LED doesn't flash when you press reset), then I would recommend returning the board to whoever you bought it from.

Either the bootloader is corrupted or missing.

If you have access to another Arduino or (ideally) a USB programmer, you can re-flash the chip.

The return is suggested because all authorized Arduino sellers are required to accept returns of non-functional hardware.

If it is new board it wont give problem error.

usually error come 1) port & board not selected properly 2) driver installation failure 3) bootloader crashed , If some infinite program might uploaded due which boot loader got crashed. If that case you will get uploaded bootloader IC in market (Cheaper solution) cost you 300 Indian Rs,

Else you can busy Avr pocket programmer for 1200RS. Which can used to upload any arduino controller for future. I recommend to purchase AVR pocket programmer & upload the code. if first two process are correct.