Uno R3 and two SSR

Hi all, I want turn on two SSR over pins 13 and 12, also I want and manual turn on same SSR with two switches (sw1, sw2).
Is this possible because exist possibility that in same time pins 13 and 12 is HIGH and I press both switches.
Does is good to put two diodes to pins 13 and 12?
Please give me advice?
Thanks

Not good.

1. Inductive load is not good for MCU. Use ULN2003 or similar or discrete circuit. There are tons of examples on the net.
  2. Load from relays is usually too high for the Arduino. UNO, Mega should not exceed 300mA in total for long period and 20mA per pin is absolute maximum. See the tech specs for detailed info.

I use SSR which need only 10-15mA current. It work well I have tested it. SSR does not have coil so it is not inductive load, it has optocoupler.
I does not know what would happened if 5V come to digital pins when they are in HIGH or LOW state?
Maybe diode like od photo would be good for that?!

I does not know what would happened if 5V come to digital pins when they are in HIGH or LOW state?

You will destroy the internal pin drivers if you apply 5V to an output pin in the LOW state, or connect an output pin to GND when it is in the HIGH state.

Use separate inputs for your pushbuttons and use program logic to control the outputs.