Uno R4 wifi cold weather operation - limits

Hello, I live in Eastern Canada and I want to build a small weather station for outdoor use (mainly T, Rh, and baro). The temp limits on the UnoR4 wifi are min -40 C and recommended min of -25 C. If I place the board outdoors, in winter it realistically might see -30 C min, but not lower. I might be able to install in indoors with just the sensors on the exterior of the house, but ideally I would like the entire unit distant in my backyard (powered by 9 VDC battery) and communicating to my house inside via wifi. The unit would obviously be in a weather enclosure to protect it from the elements.

Does anyone have experience with low ambient temp operation of a UNo R4 wifi and what are its realistic lower limits, and also any advice? Thanks! Steven Lightfoot

For temperatures as low as that, use the Lithium Energizer AA or AAA batteries. Rated down to -40C, high capacity and stay at circa 1.5V until almost flat.

Thanks. Given this is near my house I might actually just use an extension cord externally with a wall wart or something to power it. I have to assume that the Uno operating in -30 C conditions is within limits.