Sorry for the temporarily unavailability of the Web Editor this morning. We took a little bit longer than expected but now everything is back online!
As reported in the email we sent you, here the main updates:
- Each sketch you create on the Arduino Web Editor will have a unique URL, this is the first step to allow you to share sketches and access them online as you would do in Google Docs
- We hugely improved the security of the Arduino Plugin, it can now only communicates with the Arduino Create page, no other site :)
- We finally implemented the tab scaling! You can now display sketches with a lot of tabs and be able to access them all
- A lot of small UX/UI improvements
- We are working really hard to support Safari, we are almost done so keep tight
Since the update on the Arduino Plugin was pretty big, if for any reason it is not working try to:
- Click on the Plugin tray icon, press Pause and then press Open again
- You can also relaunch the Plugin as you would do with any application on your PC
- Reinstall the Plugin from this link
Before you do so please open a bug reporting what is going wrong, the Plugin version you should see by clicking on the tray icon is 1.0.29.
Thanks as always for all your feedback!