upgrading my vending machine to touch screen

I have Joferman combo plus machines installed with the old buttons system now we are upgrading it so i outsourced some guys here to design its software and hardware

Now they have designed it but it still isnt working they have attached the Credit card reader to mdb bill acceptor and others to and mdb to computer and used aurduino board to program and connected a pc to aurduino board and run that customized software into it

1. so we are facing problems some times the programs get stuck into the start screen some times we cant swipe the items is it harware issue or software the software developer says i havent design the harddware its a hardware issue and hardware guys who programmed aurduino says its a software issue so what is it actualy
    2.we use a pc to use the software on the machine according to my understanding (i dont have much knowldge about these things) Aurdiono is uses microcontollers so we can attach a screen or deploy the software directly onto the machine we have to use the pc
    3.whatt about raspberry pi can i use it with the software i got made ?
    4.if we connect raspberry pi should we just replace it with the pc or replace complete aurdiuno board and program raspberry acordding it

PLEASE REPLY I ALREADY SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THESE GUYS TO DESIGN THIS THING

THANKSALOT

Who do you think will be replying?

This is a message board of people who have a common interest.

This is not a company for hire.

If you actually want to pay money for someone with expertise, put your project in the Gigs forum.

No code, no schematics, no photos, no details on the hardware - just a vague description of some project. You seriously expect any useful comments on this?

Why don't you ask the people you have outsourced this to about adding that touch screen? That's also the people you should complain to (and who should know how to solve) the problem with the thing getting "stuck".

rabees:
PLEASE REPLY I ALREADY SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THESE GUYS TO DESIGN THIS THING

Welcome to the world of product design, where not all products make it to completion (and that happens for many different reasons).