Upload Sketches failing on Mac

I have a sketch and am connected to my Yun board via wireless. I can ssh to the board but I get an error when doing an upload. It asks for the password, which is right, but then it gives me this error.

I've checked my port and it shows the network port.

This is a real show stopper for me because it's not practical to upload all of my sketches via the USB/serial port. So any help is greatly appreciated.

osx version 10.10.3 java version 1.8.0_60 I was on 1.6.0_65 but just upgraded with the same results. arduino software version 1.6.6 (build 9/1/2015) Here's the output from skecth.

Sketch uses 24,448 bytes (85%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28,672 bytes. Global variables use 1,684 bytes (65%) of dynamic memory, leaving 876 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,560 bytes. processing.app.debug.RunnerException at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SSHUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SSHUploader.java:137) at processing.app.debug.Compiler.upload(Compiler.java:169) at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1175) at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1149) at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1121) at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2421) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: DH KeyPairGenerator not available at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:557) at cc.arduino.package