Uploading Bootloader Into Empty atmega328

Dear all.
Here i am trying to upload boot loader For below circuit. I wanted to know whether below circuit right or wrong. If wrong what are things need to be added.

Relevant datasheet and images are attached

Application:

There are 32 hallsensor , connected arduino UNO(ATMEGA328) IC via MUX 16:1. to pin no a0 &a1.
Avr pocket programmer:

cd74hc4067.pdf (385 KB)

With 100F caps on the crystal, that part will never oscillate. Use 22pF instead. 1mOhm (milliOhm) will also effectively short the 2 pins together. Use 1 MOhm (Mega-ohm) instead, or none at all. I do not use one in my designs.

100 ohm pullup on Reset is likely too strong for a programmer to be able to pull the pin low. 10K is all that is needed. Add a 2nd 0.1uF cap for AVCC - VCC and AVCC should each have a cap. Same for the HC4067s - 0.1uF cap from their VCC pin to Gnd. The 0.1uF should be right next to the VCC pin(s) for all devices. Aref should also have a 0.1uF cap from the pin to Gnd.

10K on LED1 will make for a very, very dim LED. Even 5.1K is very dim. Use 1K, 2.2K. You don't need the resistor on the 4067 pin 15.

So except for that, it looks good.

Thanks CrossRoads. Thanks for helping out

I00 µF rather excessive on the output of the regulator, 0.1µF plus 4.7 µF more than adequate.

1BH62 on reset pin is a fast recovery diode - not actually relevant for this function; any ordinary switching diode is sufficient (and looking at specs, may have lower forward drop). People are inclined to throw around fast recovery or Schottky diodes presuming they are somehow "better" in circuits such as for inductive "flyback" diodes without comprehending what they actually do. A fast recovery diode turns off more quickly than a common signal or (particularly,) power diode but is no different in turning on, so there is no advantage. And the forward voltage drop is of no concern since in this case, the only function of the diode is to prevent the reset voltage approaching the 12V (or so) value which puts it in "high voltage programming" mode.

With 100F caps on the crystal, that part will never oscillate.

Ummmm, maybe not in our lifetime!

Ray