Upside-down-cupcade-board

Hi all, I recently bought a cupcade, but I put EVERYTHING on the cupcade interface board on the wrong side… including the 26-pin ribbon cable connector. :fearful:
Would it be possible to get a new cupcade board with the parts seperate? Or should I get 26 male-female connector cables?

Hi, I tried to google cupcade and kept getting Raspberry PI references.
I suggest you go to their forum.

Tom...... :slight_smile:

Cupcade is an adafruit product for the raspberry pi. so i'd recommend looking there

TomGeorge:
Hi, I tried to google cupcade and kept getting Raspberry PI references.
I suggest you go to their forum.

Tom… :slight_smile:

Hi, I looked, but I still couldn’t find it on the rpi forum.

dan3008:
Cupcade is an adafruit product for the raspberry pi. so i’d recommend looking there

http://www.adafruit.com/product/1783

It’s not on the adafruit store… It’s a custom made board not available on the store. :frowning:

So, why do you think we can answer your question?
Shouldn't you be asking the people you bought it from?

It sounds like you messed up construction of a kit, and are looking for some replacement parts. Where did you buy the kit? Your best bet is to contact the seller and ask whether it’s possible to get the parts you need.

Being a Raspberry Pi product sold by AdaFruit, and this is an Arduino forum, this would not be the most likely place to find help. It’s possible someone here has built that board, but you have much better odds of finding such a person on the AdaFruit forum or on a RPi forum. But given that it’s a custom board you’re looking for, it’s likely the only source is the manufacturer.

doovdoov:
Or should I get 26 male-female connector cables?

Do mean 26 separate cables so you can re-arrange the wires to make up for the backward connector? That could work if that was the only problem. But you said everything is on the wrong side of the board - you likely have a lot more issues than just the connector pinout…

Hi, can you tell us where you purchased this product and a circuit diagram and picture of the product.
If you had it custom made, sorry we are completely in the dark about it as it your creation and the crystal ball is on holidays.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png or pdf?
And a picture of the board so we can see what you have done and what you should have done.
Also what is the board supposed to do.

Tom....... :slight_smile: