urgent! help in programming

Hello I'm doing a project using the Arduino Uno in this precise project two buttons are responsible for the other three. The first button (D0) is called Channel 1 and the second button (D1) of Channel 2. In channel 1 the three other buttons are called Up (D10), Down (D11) and Next (D12) and perform a certain function which is a menu on the display. Channel 2 will have these three Buttons called Conventional(D10), Acupuncture (D11) and Burst (D12) which are preset modes. I need you to hit the button and recognize it and make a schedule. and when you press the button two exercise another schedule, is it possible?

Yes, it is possible. :roll_eyes:

With the proper device, and code to match your requirements.

What you want to do sounds possible but you say

The first button (D0) is called Channel 1 and the second button (D1) of Channel 2.

It sounds like you intend to use pins 0 and 1 on the Uno as inputs. These are used by the Serial interface which you are going to need when debugging the program so don't use them as inputs. Use other pins instead

I need you to hit the button and recognize it

Odd use of English unless this is an assignment. The word urgent also suggest an assessment.

When is it due in?

Why don't you start by posting your current code, and give more info on the thing: there's apparently five buttons, but you also mention a display with some kind of menu involved.

D0 and D1 are usually best avoided, unless you know what you're doing (and you're very sure you really don't need the Serial interface for debugging)

Did you actually bother reading the "how to use this forum" sticky? It doesn't seem so. Actually had you done so, posted the information we need, and not added that "urgent" in your subject line, you could have had specific suggestions on your project already.

MENU it would seem you want to have a menu move to #1 and you get a drop down of choices you can select then move to#2, a second drop down, more choices

Fuyukii: is it possible?

Yes. Now ask a better question.