Urgent! rgb leds do not light

Someone help me, I’m using Thinkercad to simulate this scheme. There are 2 groups of rgb leds that will turn on the bluetooth module, only in the simulator only the first group on the first protoboard lights up, and some on the third protoboard. What should I do? Should I connect a relay? How should I connect a relay with rgb leds? They need to light up well because they’re going to be in a model of a city. I put 100 ohms on each resistor and 220 on the bottom. Please, this doubt is ugente because it will be used in a play at a festival. And I do not have so much knowledge, but I’m doing my best to make everything work. Thank you very much in advance

Archive of the attached thinkercad! if you can help

Incredible Rottis-Maimu (8).zip (20.3 KB)

Very few of us will download a ZIP file.

Nothing is urgent !

Start here, as soon as possible.

I can’t see your schematic. Something “standard” like a JPEG or PDF would be more useful.

Should I connect a relay? How should I connect a relay with rgb leds?

Each I/O pin can drive one or two regular LEDs. An RGB LED is 3 LEDs in one so it takes 3 I/O pins to control.

If you need more current you can use a transistor or MOSFET driver circuit or you could use a relay, but relays generally require a driver too. (You can get relay boards that have the relay plus a driver built-in.) Note that relays are on/off, so no dimming and you don’t get the “infinite color range” from the RGB LED. A MOSFET/transistor driver will “pass” PWM to give you full dimming and the full color range.

They need to light up well because they’re going to be in a model of a city. I put 100 ohms on each resistor and 220 on the bottom.

I don’t know what that means, but an RGB LED requires 3 resistors. (100 Ohms is about the minimum resistance before you exceed the Arduino’s output current specifications.)

it will be used in a play at a festival

That can be “risky” if you don’t have lots of experience because it needs to be reliable! I’d recommend that you have a spare/back-up Arduino that’s programmed and ready to go, and a spare power supply, and anything else that can be reasonably duplicated. And, make everything plug-in (as much as possible) so you can swap parts quickly without soldering.

Cyisthat:
2 groups of rgb leds that will turn on the bluetooth module

How is an LED going to switch on a Bluetooth module? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Do you have the Bluetooth communication working already? Code to send the commands from whatever to your Arduino?

, only in the simulator

The only simulator that I trust is the one in my head. Other than that, it's breadboards and real components.

Archive of the attached thinkercad! if you can help

ZIP archive of some software that I (and probably most regulars) don't have? Get real. Just post your schematic. And code. And a clear overview of what your project is supposed to do. Now if only you had bothered to read the sticky and follow the instructions given, instead of going "oh it's urgent I must get help now!", you may have had a solution already.