US-5881 Hall Effect Sensor

I realize this is a bit off topic, but I've looked all over the internet trying to find a solution. Anyway, does anyone know of a case that can be purchased for a US-5881 hall effect sensor? If you know of another site that has encasements for other sensors that would be helpful too. Thanks in advance.