USB device not recognized OSX El capitan and Mavericks / MACBOOK Pro 13"

Hello everyone, suddenly part of my Arduino boards are disappeared in the USB board list of IDE. A lot of attempts are already done and failed : Installed FTDI drivers and removed, installed the CH34X and removed, Arduino SAM boards driver ETC...
Notice that there is no relation with the genuine or not boards (example: a MEGA (no brand) is working and a Leonardo genuine is not working :confused:
On 2 different partitions (MAVERICKS\EL CAPITAN) the issue is the same... something damaged in the kernell?

Thank you very much

Sdreoos:
Installed FTDI drivers and removed, installed the CH34X and removed, Arduino SAM boards driver ETC...

None of those drivers are useful for the Leonardo. I believe the Leonardo's drivers are in the drivers folder of the Arduino IDE installation folder. Do you see a new device appear on your computer when you plug the Leonardo in?

If not, a common cause of this problem is using a charge-only or defective USB cable that doesn't have the data lines connected. Verify your cable works for data on another device.

Hello, thank you for your answer, the problem is not only for Leonardo but almost for all of my devices (Uno, Nano) that mount different kind of USB connectors, so (of course) I've already change the cable many times. When I plugin the device to my laptop , the message (new network interface etc) doesn't appear anymore.