USB Host Shield 2.0 Compilation Error

I was trying to load up a certain free program code for a barcode scanner but when i was compiling the said program, such errors occurred and i cant find any solution for this while i was browsing the internet. If you guys do have any idea on how to fix this pls help me. Im currenly using Arduino 1.8.0. Thank you!

In file included from C:\Users\LiDAR1-01\Documents\Arduino\libraries\USB_Host_Shield_2.0-master/hid.h:22:0,

from C:\Users\LiDAR1-01\Downloads\BCS_ARDUINO\BCS_ARDUINO.ino:21:

C:\Users\LiDAR1-01\Documents\Arduino\libraries\USB_Host_Shield_2.0-master/usb_ch9.h:19:2: error: #error "Never include usb_ch9.h directly; include Usb.h instead"

#error "Never include usb_ch9.h directly; include Usb.h instead"

^

In file included from C:\Users\LiDAR1-01\Documents\Arduino\libraries\USB_Host_Shield_2.0-master/hid.h:25:0,

from C:\Users\LiDAR1-01\Downloads\BCS_ARDUINO\BCS_ARDUINO.ino:21:

So what do you include? usb_ch9.h I guess. And the message says that you should not do that but that you should Usb.h instead.

Can't be much clearer :wink:

You should also learn to post your code (using code tags; see one of the stickies how to do that) when you encounter code / compiler problems. It would take the guessing out in the beginning of this reply.

And maybe post a link to the library so we do not have to search (and possibly find a slightly different one from what you use).