use 2-LM34 sensors to control 2 servos (HVAC system)

hello all,
I’m new to arduino and trying to make a HVAC system for school project. my project dead line is Monday and now its become harder than I thought.
in my system I have a 2 LM34 sensors which controls the 2 servo motors. this program was found online and I’m trying to modify it to my needs. so far I have connected 1- LM34 and servo. its working fantastic, now I need to connect 2nd sensor and the servo, but I don’t know how to do the programming in the loop. I check online, but most of the people use DS18b20 sensor and that sensor does not available local. in order to get the sensor I have to Waite at least a week and its too late.
I need somebody to help me to complete the if loop for second sensor. any help would be really appreciated.

code

#include <Servo.h> //servo library file
Servo servo1; //create servo motor
Servo servo2; //create servo motor

// Declare variables

float tempC;
float tempC1;
int tempPin = 0; //temp sens-01 input - pin 0
int tempPin = 1; //temp sens-01 input - pin 0
int ledPin = 13; // temp warning LED - pin 13
int fan1 = 5; // fan 1 is connected - pin 5
int pos = 90; //set position the servo motor to possition 0
//int servo1 = 3; // servo motor 1 is connected - pin 3
// wrire set up function
void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600) ;// communicate serial with temp sensor
pinMode (ledPin, OUTPUT);
pinMode (fan1, OUTPUT);
servo1.attach(3);
servo1.attach(4);

}

// loop to control, the process

void loop ()
{
tempC = analogRead(tempPin); // taking temp pin readings and setting it to the temp variable
tempC1 = analogRead(tempPin); // taking temp pin readings and setting it to the temp variable
tempC = (5.0tempC100.0)/1024.0 ;// this will convert analog signal to digital in celcius
tempC1 = (5.0tempC1100.0)/1024.0 ;// this will convert analog signal to digital in celcius
Serial.println((byte)tempC); // this will output converted tempreture to computer
Serial.println((byte)tempC1); // this will output converted tempreture to computer

if (tempC >75)
{
pos = 180;
digitalWrite (ledPin, HIGH);
digitalWrite (fan1, HIGH);
servo1.write(pos);

}
else
{
pos = 90;
digitalWrite (ledPin, LOW);
digitalWrite (fan1, LOW);