use arduino to control motor brushed in RC

i make a boat use two motor, now i need help progpram aduino .

i use Tranmiter and reicever 6ch Flysky , however , i trouble code .

someone can help me or give me link this do ?

The Flysky radio system does not need you to provide any code, and it is more than sufficient for driving a boat, although it is typically used for aircraft. You can easily control two motors and a rudder with just the radio equipment. So, why do you want to use Arduino?

jasmine2501:
The Flysky radio system does not need you to provide any code, and it is more than sufficient for driving a boat, although it is typically used for aircraft. You can easily control two motors and a rudder with just the radio equipment. So, why do you want to use Arduino?

hello jasmine250

i need program arduino because i need control two motor with function mix , Read signal PPM from Tranmiter ,then create PWM for two motor.

arduino will control speed for two motor . Equipment on market , they only sell ESC brushed and i have to connect very much device, So i need arduino this do

thanks, Did you work arduino for device RC ? i need project DIY esc brushed by arduino

minhthien72:

jasmine2501:

hello jasmine250

i need program arduino because i need control two motor with function mix

Yeah I knew that, it's called "thrust differential" steering, and it's so commonly used, your radio should be able to do it right out of the box. You will have to set up mixing but it's fairly easy to do.

The only time you would need an Arduino is if you want it to act like a quad-copter, running the motors based on feedback from a gyro or some other sensors. We can help you do that, but you'll need to be able to describe how the boat works in much more detail.

Details are important. Leaving whole characters off the end of names will bite you if you do that in your code. Every letter is important.

minhthien72:
thanks, Did you work arduino for device RC ? i need project DIY esc brushed by arduino

Yes I have connected RC receivers to Arduino, it's not a big deal...
rc receiver to arduino - Google Search (the article from Sparkfun is pretty good)

To make your own brushed motor speed controller is super easy, it's one of the examples. Please check all the examples before asking questions... the motor can be controlled by a simple transistor amplifier circuit, as long as you only need to go in one direction.

http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/HomePage (make sure you understand these beginner programs)

Especially these...

And, you really should get one of these starter kits and do all the little experiments - you might be ready to build your project if you do that...