Use Arduino to read DS4520

Hello,
I'm new to the world of Arduino is it possible to read EEPROM of DS4520 using Arduino and how.
Thank you for your attention

Welcome to the club. I am new to this chip. It looks very interesting and should work well with the Arduino hardware. Start with the 1 wire library and how to use it, that should get you started. But first get or borrow the Arduino cookbook by Michael Margolis and read it. You will find on line many videos etc showing the Arduino and how to do use it some of it may be what you want. This additional information will go a long way in getting your problem solved. There are also many videos showing how to read a data sheet. Once you get past this you you start on your hardware design and write your software. Let us know how you do!

Thanks for the reply. I'll see what I can do with 1 wire library. In my case the chip is used to store counter for a sensor. When a certain number is counted machines stop working and the sensor must be replaced with a new one.
The sensor has its own life cycle but is not near its end when the machine stops.
My idea is if it possible to restart the counter and use the sensor to the end of its life cycle because it is an expensive sensor.