Use data from a website

Hey everyone,

Is there a way I can use the data from a website for my arduino?

You know those "widgets" that some sites give you so you can put it on your own site, a code. What I want to do is use that code. The widget I want to use is a table that gives you the times of when its going to be morning, noon, night etc. But obvisouly each day is different, so I will probably have change the code every week or so?

Is there a way that I can get the numbers/times/data of that table, and use that for the arduino. I eventually want to let LEDs go on when its dark outside for example. But the time of when its going to be dark is on the widget/site i mentioned

Also, do I need something extra for the arduino that stores the date/time. I think the arduino loses date/time when you reset it.

Hope that's clear enough, thanks.

Is there a way I can use the data from a website for my arduino?

Of course.

You know those "widgets" that some sites give you so you can put it on your own site, a code. What I want to do is use that code.

You'll need to provide more details. How is your site accessing the other site?

Is there a way that I can get the numbers/times/data of that table

You can't get the data from the browser that is displaying the table. You can get the data from the same server that the browser got the data from.

Also, do I need something extra for the arduino that stores the date/time. I think the arduino loses date/time when you reset it.

The Arduino knows how long it has been running. That is ALL that it knows. It knows nothing about dates and time. You might have some code that understands the relationship between Arduino clock ticks and some known time. But, it seems that you forgot to post your code.

PaulS:
Of course.
You'll need to provide more details. How is your site accessing the other site?
You can't get the data from the browser that is displaying the table. You can get the data from the same server that the browser got the data from.
The Arduino knows how long it has been running. That is ALL that it knows. It knows nothing about dates and time. You might have some code that understands the relationship between Arduino clock ticks and some known time. But, it seems that you forgot to post your code.

Thanks for the help!

Yea I forgot to post the actual site,

This is the site: Alphen aan de Rijn Prayer Times (Namaz - Salah Time), Zuid-Holland, Netherlands | IslamicFinder
And this is their page for getting the table to your own website: http://goo.gl/bnRwYS

I don't know if the second url, the source code for the table, is needed for this porject, but I assumed, as that's what gives the information.

Thanks

I'm behind a firewall with a proxy server that is blocking access to the sites you linked. Since I can't see what you are talking about, I can't help you any more. Sorry.