use of fast hardware SPI for ILI9341 and nRF24L01 at the same time

Dear All,
I am have seen a tutorial on the internet about the use of hardware SPI for TFT displays.
(see Tech Note 045 - ESP32 ILI9341 TFT and how to use Hardware SPI for ultra fast graphics - YouTube)
On this presentation it was possible to use an TFT (ILI9341 driver) 12 times faster than the “conventional” configuration using software defined pins.
To achieve this performance, the MOSI and SCK pin should be connected to the specific pins on the processor defined for these functions.
However, in my project I have a TFT display and a nRF24L01 rf transmitter, it also uses the SPI pins.
I have a very basic understanding of these protocols so I am probably asking a very stupid question, which is:
Can I wire the SCK and MOSI pins of those two modules together at the arduino hardware defined pins?

thank you very much.

http://www.learningaboutelectronics.com/Articles/Multiple-SPI-devices-to-an-arduino-microcontroller.php

Dear Sherzaad,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have another question concerning speed.
To use the Hardware spi, one should use a specific processor pin.
On the exemple I cited above, it was possible to write to a TFT display 12 TIMES FASTER!!!
So I thought of two different alternatives:
1 - Use the software as described in your answer
2 - Connect a CMOS toggle switch (like the 4066) to the processor CS pin and use another digital pin to toggle the CS signal to the desired device
Note. In this case it might be feasible because there are two separate pieces of the code that are used one at a time: One to write to the display and one to transmit data via RF.

I don't have any idea if alternative 2 is possible and/or is will keep the application fast.
Thanks

rogerio414:
Dear Sherzaad,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have another question concerning speed.
To use the Hardware spi, one should use a specific processor pin.
On the exemple I cited above, it was possible to write to a TFT display 12 TIMES FASTER!!!
So I thought of two different alternatives:
1 - Use the software as described in your answer
2 - Connect a CMOS toggle switch (like the 4066) to the processor CS pin and use another digital pin to toggle the CS signal to the desired device
Note. In this case it might be feasible because there are two separate pieces of the code that are used one at a time: One to write to the display and one to transmit data via RF.

I don't have any idea if alternative 2 is possible and/or is will keep the application fast.
Thanks

you do not seem to have grasped the information in the article I shared.

the CS pins of your TFT display and a nRF24L01 transmitter would be connected to DIFFERENT pins of you board.
For example, one would be to the default board CS pin (on ONO that would be pin 10) while the other would be to any other pin of your choosing. There is no need for additional hardware to "toggle the CS signal to the desired device".

board hardware SPI pins, MOSI, MISO and SCK, are common between the two peripherals. (see the block diagram in the article)

hope that helps...

Also, the CS signal doesn't have to be as fast. Because it spans a bunch of mosi/miso signals per toggle.

-jim lee