Use of undeclared identifier

Decided to try out the Arduino Pro IDE. I like that it gives more warnings such as the one for not using function prototypes.

One warning I can't seem to get rid of is when I load up any of the wifi examples that use secrets.h
I get a "Use of undeclared identifier" warning for both of the defined constants(SECRET_SSID, SECRET_PASS) Since my MCVE is every example sketch in any of the official wifi libraries I didn't see a need to post it.

I added include guards but that wasn't it. and my search skills aren't cooperating even though I'm sure it's something simple. So what am I missing?

Please post the entire error message as it actually appears, and a link to the sketch if it's already an MCVE. We still need to see it, it's easier for you to find because you already know where it is.

Sounds like you forgot to define SECRET_SSID and SECRET_PASS in your 'secrets.h' file.

johnwasser:
Sounds like you forgot to define SECRET_SSID and SECRET_PASS in your 'secrets.h' file.

The defines are there. This was with any of the example sketch's from the wifiNina library(link) or any other with a secrets.h

However It's a moot point now, the problem has disappeared. I'm going to chalk it up as a bug in the still to new Pro IDE.