User Notification using Arduino

Hey Guys,

I am implementing a user notification system. Basically I have a home security system fitted with some sensors. I wanted to install a user notification system where once the sensor detects a signal, the arduino sends a signal to a module which automatically calls the user and plays a pre-recorded message. I researched about the module and I found the SIM900/SIM808 to be the closest to complete the job but I'm not sure they can play pre-recorded messages. I was wondering if any other modules can fix this issue.

I'm aware they can send text messages but it is mandatory to notify the user through a voice call since it is an emergency.

Any help is appreciated.

What help is You ask for? Is it how to expand Your unknown security system or how to create an intelligent subsystem? Know that very few of us are mindreaders.

marawnaly:
Hey Guys,

I researched about the module and I found the SIM900/SIM808 to be the closest to complete the job but I'm not sure they can play pre-recorded messages. I was wondering if any other modules can fix this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm pretty sure this shows where my query is. If you still can't find it, my question is are is there any other modules that automatically call the user and once the user answers it plays a pre-recorded message?

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

An Autodialler?

AJLElectronics:
An Autodialler?

I dont know where I can get hold of it. I have researched but most online stores are out of stock. Any ideas?