Using 12V 23A battery for power

Hello,

I am planning on making some swarm bots using the board Digispark ATTINY 85, Infrared Leds and two vibration motors.

Since the motive is to keep the bots as small as possible, I wanted to know is it possible to power the Digispark board and all the other components using One 12v Battery? I intend to use GP 12v 23A alkaline battery for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Erwin Saurabh Tigga

estigga: I wanted to know is it possible to power the Digispark board and all the other components using One 12v Battery? I intend to use GP 12v 23A alkaline battery for the same.

What is a Digispark board and what is a GP battery? - post links to their datasheets.

What are "all the other components"?

...R

You're going to burn a lot of your very limited 55mAh in the regulator.

This is the battery

Car Alarm Batteries only have 55mAh Nominal Capacity, the two vibration motors will use them all.

Digispark ATTINY85 |500x212

Any suggestions which battery should be used? I intend to keep it very light and small.

What voltage and current do the LEDs and motors need? How long do you need it to last?

How much space and weight are you willing to give for the battery? A coin cell? 2, 3, 4 AAA or AA batteries? An 18650 Li-ion with recharging circuitry? A Lipo?

"Small and light" is a qualitative judgement, and can mean anything to anybody. Give some numbers.

you can strip that battery and find 8 LR932 just use 6 for 9 volt