Using a Cloud Storage

I'm new to this forum, please don't be mad if I make a mistake about something. I am trying to make my arduino send information from the sensors over the internet, so far, I have managed to make it look on a real-time platform, but I was also looking at ways to store them in the cloud, but I only find local storage modes (I'm really looking for that info to be downloaded on any device, knowing the access mode). Do you know any forum or tutorial where that is indicated? I am looking forward to your response.

My 5 ESP32's send their data to a MQTT Broker, running on a RPi, which runs a Python program, to route the data for inter ESP32 communications, as well as sending data to my website.

I have had the ESP32's, in the past, route their data to AWS directly from there the data could be sent to XXXX but when I found that after a year my data use would cost +300USD a year, I bought a RPi to do the deed. The ESP32's stay on the local network and the RPi acts as the go between the ESP32's as well as sends data to the database on my web site. There is a steep learning curve to get a ESP32 connected to AWS and very little info available on how to do it, as a note.

Just tossing out an idea.

I think this is just a matter of getting the nomenclature right. What you seem to be talking about is the Internet of Things - IoT. Examples include Adafruit IoT, ThingSpeak, and Blynk. These are free services that enable you to painlessly present your data on the Internet, and thereby have it accessible by anyone, any where, but only you can manipulate it.

You just need to add an Ethernet shield or WiFi to the Arduino you already have, or replace it with one that has WiFi included. You may find a cheapo ESP8266 module is all you need - no Arduino required, and they may be programmed with the Arduino IDE.

The code required to do this is just a few lines to package the data and transmit it. The service provider will give you an example.

Idahowalker: My 5 ESP32's send their data to a MQTT Broker, running on a RPi, which runs a Python program, to route the data for inter ESP32 communications, as well as sending data to my website.

I have had the ESP32's, in the past, route their data to AWS directly from there the data could be sent to XXXX but when I found that after a year my data use would cost +300USD a year, I bought a RPi to do the deed. The ESP32's stay on the local network and the RPi acts as the go between the ESP32's as well as sends data to the database on my web site. There is a steep learning curve to get a ESP32 connected to AWS and very little info available on how to do it, as a note.

Just tossing out an idea.

I will consider your idea, thank you very much