Using a rotor from a RC helicopter for firefighter robot

Hi all, I'm building a firefighter robot. I grabbed a rotor from a broken RC helicopter to be used to extingish the fire.

The heli had a 3,7V 75mAh LiPo battery, but my robot has a 9,4V conventional battery. I can adjust the voltage, I have a 5V power source coming out the L298N too, but I don't know the power consumption of the rotor.

I've searched the Internet and I can make a guess: the rotor will have about 1000mAh power consumption. I suppose that it will blow my L298N 5V output, and maybe even my 9,4V battery because of the discharging rate.

Maybe I could use the heli's LiPo battery, and control the rotor through a mosfet, but I don't know how to charge it (I've seen some LiPos exploding, and I just got scared). And maybe I'm needing some kind of driver anyway.

Any suggestions? Maybe should I forget the rotor and use a conventional fan? What kind of fan will blow enough to extinguish a candle let's say... 50cm away?

The heli's rotor is my first choice, it'll be really cool to see it working, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it work if the electronics are too much complicated.

Thanks in advance

mAh is a unit of charge, not power. Do you mean 1A current consumption?

Is this a DC motor or a brushless one?

Yes, it's 1A power consumption, sorry for the mistake.

And, yes, it's a brushless one, not DC.

Thanks

I grabbed a rotor from a broken RC helicopter to be used to extingish the fire.

Talk about "fanning the flames". Going to have a servo controlled hairspray can?