Using a wired Xbox Controller on Arduino Yùn USB port

Hello everybody! I tried to find out a post where I can understand better how to attach the Xbox wired controller to the Yun USB port, do anyone know how to do that? Are there any “linino” driver I have to install on mine board to allow the controller to work rightly?

Even solutions with Python are well accepted, since I really like the idea to have an Arduino sketch as light as possible, and leaving the hardest part to linux.

I tried to look for any “specific” driver typing the main key words, but I haven’t found anything, can you help me?

Thank you so much for your time!!!

Answer is NO, unless someone port xboxdrv into openwrt.

@sonnyyu,
Thanks to have answered to my post, but does a way to install that package on the yun exist?

I try to find out that from the list you get from the yun, but none of them concerned the xbox. is you suggestion possible to apply to the arduino yun?

I have just bought the yun, and i am totally un-focused on linux os, o ssh system.

My idea is to read datas from the pad with python (just to make the Arduino sketch lighter), and then with that to control a quadcopter or a car, or other things.

The openwrt is up stream OS of Linino. if no exist at openwrt then not in linino.

Connect Joystick at ATmega32u4 site:

Interfacing a Joystick